What We Inspect
Robin Home Inspection will thoroughly evaluate all major components of your home including:
- Structural Components: Foundations, floors and walls.
- Exterior Components: Siding, windows, decks, garage doors, etc.
- Roofing: Coverings, flashings, chimneys, etc.
- Plumbing: Piping, fixtures, faucets, water heating and fuel storage systems, etc.
- Electrical: Wiring, main service panels, conductors, switches, receptacles, etc.
- Heating: Equipment, safety controls, distributions systems, chimneys, etc.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps: Cooling and air-handling equipment controls and ducting, etc.
- Interior: Partitions, ceilings, floors, railings, doors and windows, etc.
- Insulation and Ventilation: Attics, walls, floors, foundations, kitchen and bathrooms, etc.
Other Available Services
- Environmental Testing
- Air Quality Testing
- Mold Testing
- Water Testing
- Radon Testing
- Termite and Pets Inspections
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Evaluations
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Manufactured Home Inspections
- PreListing Inspections
- New Construction Phase Inspections
- Multiunit Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- Historic Home Inspections